3D tolpath

Discussion/questions about software used with your CNC Shark and programming issues

Moderators: sbk, al wolford

3D tolpath

Postby gpeck » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:03 am

I made a 3D toolpath of the egale in the clipart in vcrave 8.5 . When I ran the program, I noticed I made a mistake , so I went back to where I ( saved as ) folder and when I opened the folder it was saved as aspire and I could not open it. It said I needed to open it using a different app. I tried vcarve pro and it said I could not use it. How can I get it to open in vcarve 8.5 of which I used to make the toolpath.??? Thanks for any info. ..... Gene
gpeck

Re: 3D tolpath

Postby Outlaw5852 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:46 pm

I've had a similar issue. Make sure that V-Carve 8.5 has the latest update. It worked for me. Hope it does for your issue.
Outlaw5852

Re: 3D tolpath

Postby allendavid » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:56 am

They cut lousy right at the point because the cutting speed decreases to zero. Also, where the tubes come together at the tip usually does not give much if any cutting surface, or area for chip removal. Write My Paper For Me A bullnose endmill has some flat on the ground, like a conventional square mill, so it is better adapted to cut flat coverings.
allendavid

Return to Software. Programming