buying aspire

Discussion/questions about software used with your CNC Shark and programming issues

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

jimbob45

buying aspire

Post by jimbob45 »

Is there anyone who wants to sell their Aspire software? I am using V Carve but would like to move to Aspire.
Jimbob

milo30

Re: buying aspire

Post by milo30 »

It's hard to find someone selling it. Just in case you didn't know they will discount your Aspire by about $550 to upgrade from vcarve.

rsetina

Post by rsetina »

I don't see why anyone would sell it. It's so useful and with the discount, it's a little more affordable.
Rick

jimbob45

Post by jimbob45 »

Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware of the discount for the upgrade to Aspire. Will look into it. Happy CNC'N
Jimbob

tonydude

Post by tonydude »

Attachments
upgrade.JPG
upgrading.JPG
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.

jimbob45

Post by jimbob45 »

Thanks Tony. I have sent the e-mail to Vectric. Will be waiting for their response.
Jimbob

REG

Post by REG »

Buy the upgrade from Next Wave store and they will save you another $100.00. You will have to call for the upgrade version - it isn't available at the online store: http://shop.nextwaveautomation.com/shop ... px?catid=3