Virtual Zero Upgrade

Discussion/questions about software used with your CNC Shark and programming issues

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

R Rachauskas

Virtual Zero Upgrade

Post by R Rachauskas »

Afternoon,
I received an email from Nextwave about a Virtual Zero Upgrade. Clicked on the link and it sent me to their sales page. At the bottom of the page you can either purchase the product or select "Update". I chose the update. It downloaded something for a couple of seconds then said "Done". Not sure what it did. Don't see any difference in the software. Was wondering if anyone else has received this notification and tried the upgrade and what your results were.

Thanks
Ron

tonydude

Re: Virtual Zero Upgrade

Post by tonydude »

The update button is for when your ordering more than 1. It is not a update for the Virtual Zero.

Tony
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.

R Rachauskas

Re: Virtual Zero Upgrade

Post by R Rachauskas »

Thanks for the info. Been having the same problem as another member on the forum. My v-bit slowly looses contact with the surface as it moves away from the center of my project. Thought this "Upgrade" mentioned in the email might have been a fix. I'll contact Nextwave and ask them for help.

Thanks again for your help.
Ron