Control Panel 2

Discussion/questions about software used with your CNC Shark and programming issues

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

Ausworkshop

Re: Control Panel 2

Post by Ausworkshop »

Does NWA ever actually read any of this? Obviously I've wasted my time writing anything on here as I've mentioned things in various threads and nothing ever changes. I feel I am ignored and never get answers even when I have contacted the software guys direct to their email. I think I heard a reply a few years ago that they would look into some of the issues I have had. Still nothing after all this time. I'm reluctant to pay any more money for anything with NWA if this is how we are treated as customers. I'm not going to bother writing anything more until my first lot of questions have been answered. I can't help but think that some of the issues are pretty easy to fix but it's obviously not on their list of priorities and then seem to just get forgotten over time.
Just today I had yet another file running and the pause button was shaded through the whole job, also the time was not ticking over, just remained at zero the whole time. It also seems to be much less efficient when running certain fonts. It moves all over the place, misses bits then goes back to finish them in a very inefficient way. I think this used to be a lot better but one of the software 'upgrades' changed the way it worked. Who knows what changed? I certainly don't and I doubt I will ever get an answer. :roll:
“It’s not that I’m so smart,
it’s just that I stay with problems longer.“
Albert Einstein

fison

Post by fison »

Version 2.12 Build12 scan.

Actually just upgraded from 2.0 today because I received my 4th axis and it requires the latest version.
Paul Fison
Tacoma, Washington, USA
(253) 925-0855

Joseph Poirier

Post by Joseph Poirier »

Hi Paul, v2.1 Build 14 went out today... it has a number of patches from 12. 14 is the official 2.1 release going out with our CNCs as of 4 pm today.

The critical fixes were also rolled into 1.6 at 7 pm. 2015.4/17

last patch to v2.1 Build 14 went in 2015.4/22.
1 Virtual Borders are now working correctly in Inches.
2 The display crosshairs now follow the virtual collection.
Last edited by Joseph Poirier on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fison

Post by fison »

Just installed it. Thanks.
Paul Fison
Tacoma, Washington, USA
(253) 925-0855

Joseph Poirier

Post by Joseph Poirier »

Paul, I posted the final patches to Virtual and rewrote some parts of our file parser. The results are fantastic file load speed and fix a critical bug in the [Virtual] [Image cutting area]. You've got to pull the update.