Shark Control Panel 2 - Known Step increment issue

Discussion/questions about software used with your CNC Shark and programming issues

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

Kevink18

Re: Shark Control Panel 2 - Known Step increment issue

Post by Kevink18 »

I am getting the same thing

Tim Owens

Post by Tim Owens »

All,
I wanted to clear a few things up about the 2.0 control panel. We are testing a release now and hope to have it out next week. This will have a number of bug fixes and some new content. Since we are on holiday it will not be until Weds at the earliest. Joseph Poirier is one of our programmers and I think was stating when he would be finished with his component of the unit. He does not have authority to release product. Product release is done after it goes though and internal QA and is approved by me.
We will email everyone about the release who has registered the 2.0 control panel.
Thank you for your patience
Tim

NewAgent45

Post by NewAgent45 »

Hi Joseph,

I'm sorry for the long delay. I've been out of town and not checking messages and posts.

The Update I received was not posted on NWA website. As stated in my first post I contacted NWA support at support@nextwaveautomation.com They followed up by sending me an updated version of the SCP2 software version SCP v2.0 Beta 1404-22. The update was sent by direct email.

......... Rod

Kevink18

Post by Kevink18 »

What happened to this update did it go out and I got missed or are we still waiting on it?

Tim Owens

Post by Tim Owens »

Are you connected to the internet with the machine you have the controller on?
It should have told you there was an update to download.

monitoringpost

Post by monitoringpost »

Tim Owens wrote:We will email everyone about the release who has registered the 2.0 control panel.
Thank you for your patience
Tim
Mr. Owens

As has been posted by others, our v2.0 control panel reports it has the current version despite other users and your staff reporting newer version numbers. So NO is the answer. As inidicated by you, an email was to go out when it was available. I for one haven't received an email nor does my control panel indicate an update. So which is it - are your 2.0 users going to receive an email or is the Control Panel going to indicate an update???

Yes my computer with the Control Panel is connected to the internet and no my email hasn't changed!!

:roll:

P.S. My version # is in my signature
Last edited by monitoringpost on Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kevink18

Post by Kevink18 »

Yes it is connected to internet and when i check for updates it said it is the latest virsin was waiting on a email like the post said

monitoringpost

Post by monitoringpost »

bump!

tonydude

Post by tonydude »

Get ahold of support they will send you an email of the latest version.

Tony
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.

Kevink18

Post by Kevink18 »

What happened to sending it in a email to everyone that has control panel 2 like they said they were going to do.