Bought & Paid, no download link for CP 2.0?

Discussion/questions about software used with your CNC Shark and programming issues

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

mmatarella

Bought & Paid, no download link for CP 2.0?

Post by mmatarella »

Purchased Control Panel 2.0 yesterday, and got three confirmation emails. At end of purchase there was a statement to the effect that there was a link below to view order and download, but that link only shows my order summary with no link to the software, and it does not appear on the 'regular' downloads page. I did fill out a message on the web site which I guess (hope) will get looked at sometime Monday, but I'm in the middle of a large project I wanted to work this weekend and am hoping I'm just missing something obvious.

I have to say the three emails did not have a software serial number either though... Strange, not sure how this is supposed to work?

Mark

4DThinker

Re: Bought & Paid, no download link for CP 2.0?

Post by 4DThinker »

Monday should be your savior. Ordering and paying can be done with no person involved these days, but NextWave doesn't work on weekends as far as I know. If you don't get an email with a link to the download tomorrow then give them a call. The 1.5.0.23j controller should work fine though to let you work while you wait. You should already have that, but if not it is a free download off their site.

mmatarella

Post by mmatarella »

Yes, I've had my Shark and been using for 4-5 years. I just wanted the virtual zero function. Have the touch plate and it made life better, hoping virtual zero will be a bit better even.

Thanks. Guess I'll just have to be patient. Hard to do in a instant gratification world!

Mark

mmatarella

Post by mmatarella »

Got a reply Monday morning with a link to download. Weird that the payment system is 24 x 7 but delivery isn't automated. Oh well. If I can just get past the registration errors I'll be happy.

Joseph Poirier

Post by Joseph Poirier »

v2.05 is available through your menu... check for udpates. close your control panel before loading the new one. you may also want to do an uninstall to remove old links from pre 2.01, followed by a 2nd install of the latest version.
Happy Holidays.
Last edited by Joseph Poirier on Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MINNE_JOHN

Post by MINNE_JOHN »

Joseph, where is the free update available for download? I can't find it on the site.

John

Act1woodcrafters

Post by Act1woodcrafters »

Is this just a download and no CD?

tonydude

Post by tonydude »

Open up your control panel check for updates.

Tony
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.

Joseph Poirier

Post by Joseph Poirier »

The free one is always on http://register.nextwaveautomation.com/ --- link for 1.5 and 1.6 is in paragraph #1... it will be updated and back online later today.
Help is always at http://register.nextwaveautomation.com/Help --- you can send a registered email address updated keys by going to this page, entering that email and clicking submit.

Darsh

Post by Darsh »

4DThinker wrote:
Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:04 pm
Monday should be your savior. Ordering and paying can be done with no person involved these days, but NextWave doesn't work on weekends as far as I know. If you don't get an email with a link to the download tomorrow then give them a call. The 1.5.0.23j controller should work fine though to let you work while you wait. You should already have that, but if not it is a free download off their site.
Monday offers a solution for order and payment automation. However, be aware that NextWave may not operate on weekends. If the download link doesn't arrive, consider calling them. In the meantime, the 1.5.0.23j controller is available for temporary use. Ensure you have it; if not, it's a free download from their site.GB whatsapp Apk