virtual zero

Discussion/questions about software used with your CNC Shark and programming issues

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

Ronwoodson2

virtual zero

Post by Ronwoodson2 »

My virtual zero software worked perfectly for most of a year. Suddenly today I get a message that my registration has expired. Tried to re-enter the registration key I was provided to no avail.
If it is bought and paid for, why does it EXPIRE? Version 1.5 still works fine.
Ron Woodson
Somerset ,Ky
Ronwoodson2@aol.com

tonydude

Re: virtual zero

Post by tonydude »

Same thing happened to me. Write to support and tell them. Got mine fixed. You will probably get a new download for v2.01 updated. Mine works fine now.

Tony
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.

Ronwoodson2

Post by Ronwoodson2 »

Finally got mine working today after numerous calls to tech support, eventually working with Joseph, the programmer.
It works well, except I have to reload the tap file after each cut. (Cut the same job 4 times, loaded the software
and ran VZ 4 times. Was not necessary with the original 2.0
Ron Woodson
Somerset ,Ky
Ronwoodson2@aol.com

monitoringpost

Post by monitoringpost »

If you're running the same job on four individual pieces of stock you'd want VZ to re-calibrate for each one - as that's what it's doing is measuring the unique thickness of each piece. Unless I'm missing something??