VCarve 8,024

Discussion/questions about software used with your CNC Shark and programming issues

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

ttolli

VCarve 8,024

Post by ttolli »

Just uploaded 8.024 and the 2.0 control panel.This keeps popping up when opening the Vcarve pro now. How do I make it go away. Thanks for any and all help.
Tim
Attachments
20160116_070353.jpg

NewAgent45

Re: VCarve 8,024

Post by NewAgent45 »

I was getting this similar error on one of my two computers when starting VCarve Pro. First for CNCShark-RY2AX.pp and CNCShark-RY2AX-in.pp and then CNCShark-RY2AY.pp and CNCShark-RY2AY-in.pp. I saved an extra copy of these files to another folder just in case of problems. Then I edited one of each of the pairs (CNCShark-RY2AX.pp & CNCShark-RY2AY.pp) I changed the section "CNCSark Rotary - Wrap Y (inch) to something slightly different in both. They are also different from each other in these two files. Be sure to save the files. You can open and edit these files with any text editor like notepad. This appears to have corrected this issue. However I'm not an expert and I do not know why this occurred. I should also say I have been ignoring this issue and just selected [OK] for a couple weeks and did not see any issues.

Hope this helps!

.... Rod