need help

Discussion/questions about software used with your CNC Shark and programming issues

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

Flipz52

need help

Post by Flipz52 »

Could someone look at this file I created. I have watched some videos and the vcarve program it says that if you select and entire design the program will determine the correct lines to cut inside and out. I cannot get this file to work after hours of working it. It is projecting the inside cut paths as (the V areas and the diamond in the middle to where some of my lines are being cut on the inside and others on the outside. I cant seem to get only the outside line around the entire project to cut on the outside and then all the inside lines to cut on the inside of the line. If anyone could help please do.....feeling frustrated... :oops:
Attachments
1sgrank attempt to fix.crv
(75 KiB) Downloaded 336 times

sharkcutup

Re: need help

Post by sharkcutup »

File written in Version 9.008 so I am not able to help. I have not upgraded as of yet.

Sharkcutup
V-Carve Pro Tips, Gadget Tips & Videos
YouTube Channel - Sharkcutup CNC
V-Carve Pro 11.554

Bob

Post by Bob »

1sgrank attempt to fix v1.1.crv
(71 KiB) Downloaded 314 times
Check this one and see if it works for you.
Let me know if it works and if you want to know how I fixed it.
Bob
"Focus"
Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek (Developer of the microscope.)

tonydude

Post by tonydude »

Try this. I used a endmill for all. Is this what you want?

Tony
Attachments
sample.crv3d
(269.5 KiB) Downloaded 310 times
sample.bmp
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.