Shark Pro HD compared to Black Diamond

How are other systems alike/different from the Shark?

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

protoguy

Shark Pro HD compared to Black Diamond

Post by protoguy »

Hello,

I'm trying to understand what the differences/improvements are between the Shark Pro HD (which i've physically have run) and the Black Diamond (what i'm looking to buy from someone) are?

Thanks in advance!

tonydude

Re: Shark Pro HD compared to Black Diamond

Post by tonydude »

They are both the same. I have the mako which is also the same. The only difference was, what was included with the machine. Mine came with extras, the touch plate, dust collector booth, virtual zero 2.0

Tony
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.

cjablonski

Post by cjablonski »

Additionally, I believe the one you are interested in had the "swept back" gantry to allow full use of the table space. I currently own a pro plus hd machine, which has the straight upright gantry. Realistically, their essentially the same less the free options that shipped with it and the gantry.
"I'm not smart, I just remain on problems longer"
Albert Einstein

Making many BTU by experimentation. ...some days it gets too warm :)

thomasc015

Post by thomasc015 »

protoguy wrote:Hello,

I'm trying to understand what the differences/improvements are comparateur assurance chien between the Shark Pro HD (which i've physically have run) and the Black Diamond (what i'm looking to buy from someone) are?

Thanks in advance!
This is my first time here and I just want to say that I’m very happy to be here and to share my opinion.
Thanks!