Arts & Crafts Clip Art

Share your Shark projects with other forum members!

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

Forum rules
Do not post any files that violate copyright or licensing guidelines. Any post violating this rule will be deleted and the member may be banned from future use of cncsharktalk.
toolguy

Arts & Crafts Clip Art

Post by toolguy »

Looking for clip art related to the Arts & Crafts movement. Anyone have any ideas, info, connections,sites, etc. Tried goggle, had little luck.

Shipfitter

Re: Arts & Crafts Clip Art

Post by Shipfitter »

That topic has a rather wide range, maybe you can narrow it down a tad so I can help ya.

ohiococonut

Post by ohiococonut »

I don't use google but I do search the web and find all kinds of clipart. I simply save the file as *.* and open it up in Paint Shop Pro and manuliplate it to suit me, then import it into VCarve Pro. Works for me. Try seaching for bitmaps as well. There isn't an image I've been looking for that I haven't been able to use, yet. Some you can just copy, import and trace the bitmap.
Del

"It's not what you take when you leave this world behind you, it's what you leave behind you when you go."

rrsnith

Post by rrsnith »

This might sound stupid, but I have downloaded clip art but I can't import it. Can you walk me through from the beginning?

tonydude

Post by tonydude »

Watch and do the tutorials from vectric. http://support.vectric.com/tutorials/V9 ... ideo_id=22 also look at http://support.vectric.com/tutorials/V9 ... &keywords=

This is where we all learn from.

Tony
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.