4th Axis projects

Share your Shark projects with other forum members!

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

Forum rules
Do not post any files that violate copyright or licensing guidelines. Any post violating this rule will be deleted and the member may be banned from future use of cncsharktalk.
rcrick

4th Axis projects

Post by rcrick »

Here is a Pen tutorial I did for NextWave.
Rick
Attachments
DSC_0072.JPG
penZip.zip
(9.73 MiB) Downloaded 533 times

ttolli

Re: 4th Axis projects

Post by ttolli »

I have been looking at the 4th axis . Do they sell they hardware that is on the video at their website. I could not find pricing.
Thanks
Tim

NewAgent45

Post by NewAgent45 »

Hello Tim,

The 4th Axis hardware is listed under CNC Accessories at the NWA site.

http://shop.nextwaveautomation.com/shop ... itemid=146

This is an add-on accessory for the CNC Shark CNC machines. I assume you already have a CNC machine. I don't have any experience with the kit but if you select the [Video] tab you will find a tutorial that shows the machine setup.

I should also mention that there are several distributors (like Rockler & Woodcraft) that sell NWA products. See the distributor page at NWA for others.

Rick may have more information for you. I'm just a CNC Shark user/owner. Hope this helps!

Have a great day!

.... Rod

NewAgent45

Post by NewAgent45 »

Rick,

I want to add one more thing here. First thanks for posting the tutorial, design and machine files. The design files look like they were created in Aspire. In addition to Aspire you have a large NWA CNC Shark customer base that uses VCarve Pro. May be more than Aspire! VCarve Pro has 4th Axis capability too. It would be nice if you could include files to support VCarve Pro.

.... Rod