Cribbage board

Share your Shark projects with other forum members!

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

Forum rules
Do not post any files that violate copyright or licensing guidelines. Any post violating this rule will be deleted and the member may be banned from future use of cncsharktalk.
Kayvon

Cribbage board

Post by Kayvon »

I posted pics of this cribbage board in the "show off" section:
http://www.cncsharktalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5251

I realized I hadn't posted the project files and this looks like the place to do it. If anyone makes their own version, please post some pictures here.

Edit: If you make this yourself, you'll probably want to make the peg holes slightly deeper. Post pictures if you make it!
Attachments
board1.crv
VCarve project file
(4.16 MiB) Downloaded 1421 times
Last edited by Kayvon on Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IDBD

Re: Cribbage board

Post by IDBD »

Thank You!

Do you have any other files available to post ?

Kayvon

Post by Kayvon »

IDBD, I appreciate the question, but it's a rather broad request. Is there something in particular you're looking for? If not, I think you're better off learning how to create your own designs rather than collecting a library of individual designs.

This forum is a great resource for learning design techniques. Try your hand at creating a design from a picture you see posted and see how close you can get. Then try creating something totally unique using your own inspiration. We're here to help you along the way.

IDBD

Post by IDBD »

Thank you so much!
I'm working with the basics right now with name plates.

I'm looking to go to the conference in philly.

Anyone going?

mdwalters1

Post by mdwalters1 »

What conference in Philly?

IDBD

Post by IDBD »

CNC seminar

Dustnuri

Post by Dustnuri »

Is there a site to get the cribbage board drill layout? Or a site that tells you distance and number of holes? I want to do a custom board for a local fire department and want you make it the shape of there crest.

I'm wanting to add a compartment on back to hold the pegs with a sliding cover. Wondering what type of bit could be used to cut the slots on side. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Kayvon

Post by Kayvon »

Well, the number of holes is easy, since the game ends when someone gets 121 points. You're welcome to use the file I posted above as a template. Some sites even sell cribbage board templates for use with a drill press, but you'll save a lot of sanity using the CNC machine for drill holes.