memory error?

Discussion about the CNC Shark Pro Plus HD

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

TAW

memory error?

Post by TAW »

I was doing design of text on text and seemed to get a memory error when trying to save /calculate path. went ton got rid of a bunch of test carves and none wanted documents . still go error on same project. Saved and closed out, started new one and di not get the memory error. tried again and got a message not able to open bits menu.... shut down computer and again got rid of more saved tool paths. started new one and it saved fine no error. went back to the same text on text and got the memory error??? anyone got any ideas? all post I see are for older software- I have v carve pro 8.

bill z

Re: memory error?

Post by bill z »

Do you get a similar error using any other app, like MS Word or downloading something using your browser?

It may be a HD problem and not a software issue. Or the HD has a bad spot where the app resides before it is loaded into RAM.

Get back with any other errors or not.

TAW

Re: memory error?

Post by TAW »

it only on ONE job- my error- bad info in the tool I added. one I changed settings of that one bit it was fine. With out seeing the screen- bit selection right bottom has a setting for (???) - was at 160.2 %, when it should of been 3.2 %. operator error. all good now. so far anytime I have had an issue it has been myself doing some thing wrong- shark has been great......knock on wood.....pun intended :-)