Enhancing Clip Art

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

tmerrill

Re: Enhancing Clip Art

Post by tmerrill »

I would be careful, it appears the rights to this image are owned by a company...

The correct thing to do would be join the site and download a quality vector image.

Tim
Attachments
Copyright image.JPG

CountryWoodCrafts

Post by CountryWoodCrafts »

I have had sooooo many years of photo manipulation and cad caming I just do it really it doesn't take much thinking anymore. . . . .

I am using aspire and set the corner fit setting to loose and bring the noise filter to 1. . . .
and I use the color picker rather than black and white it increases the accuracy on these type of photos
I do play with the vectors but it is pretty clean when it came in. . . I delete the extra vector dots to keep the lines clean. . .it also makes a cleaner cut in the wood. . .nice smooth arcs etc. . . and one loop didn't connect that I had to connect. . .

Dash

Post by Dash »

Hello, Country!
Hello, Tim!
I got the image when I googled star scrolls. That was months ago and I cannot find them anymore. Yes, the right thing to do is pay for a good vector image, if I can locate the correct Company. I am searching this evening for them.
Thanks for the advice, Country. Anything learned is powerful knowledge. I will try and see where it goes. I may not get the results I want but, I will have learned something new! Can't put a price on that.
Thanks to all....