Used Value CNC Shark??????

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

tmr200

Used Value CNC Shark??????

Post by tmr200 »

A while back I bought the CNC Shark. I purchased this as my "Entry" into CNC's. Now that I'm hooked, I purchased a ShopBot only for the increase in size. The Shark is sitting collecting dust so I'm thinking of selling it to recoup some funds. Any idea on what the used value is for a system in like new condition with the Colt router and a couple bits included?

Thanks in advance.

seehafed

Re: Used Value CNC Shark??????

Post by seehafed »

I have a Carvewright that I'm not happy with and just started looking for other solutions. Once you get a value send me a e-mail I would like to discuss purchasing. d_seehafedr@yahoo.com

martin graphics

Post by martin graphics »

I just purchased a used CNC Shark Pro w/router and a computer & software for $2500 it is supposed to show up on Thursday 9/30. I will let you know how it goes.

fdownwind

Post by fdownwind »

It depends greatly on the age and condition of your machine. I sold mine for $3,000 today. It was however in immaculate condition and included computer, bits and the software.

Tim Owens

Post by Tim Owens »

SInce you sold your machine are you upgrading to Plus?

fdownwind

Post by fdownwind »

Tim, I am planning to upgrade to PLUS. I plan to go to your Maplwood store and talk to Allen about it. He was originally going to sell me the Pro, but had to order it. I was a little impatient to get my hands on one, so he located one for me that was in stock out at the Maplewood store. Allen has always been super helpful for me. He has always helped me in my decision making process and I cannot thank him enough for his incredible customer service. With that said my next purchase of the Shark Plus will definately be with Allen.

Pinkman

Post by Pinkman »

I bought my Shark Pro for $3000 including shipping. It was unused in new condition. Guess the seller just needed the money and never got around to setting it up.
I love the machine and have been using mainly HDPE. I have a sign business.

rapiddawg

Post by rapiddawg »

I will be putting up my Shark for sale this week. Anybody looking for one?

davespenden

Post by davespenden »

I also would like to put mine up for sale. I like the rest of us, am ready to go bigger.

Tim Owens

Post by Tim Owens »

For those that are interested we do have a larger base for the Pro Plus.
It will go upto 54 inches of travel