ControllerWiring

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

burke

ControllerWiring

Post by burke »

Hi All,
Only just discovered this site a few days ago.
Good one!
Any way Have a shark and today was set up to give a level table.Pocket across the entire cutting area.
Going well,left it to go and talk to some people,came back about 15mins later and it was doing a good job.
Decided to try and get the extracter better sited and in the process pulled the transformer and controller off the table.
The red wire came out,the fan had stopped so shut all down put the red wire back to where I thought it should go but to no avail.
Does anyone have a wiring diagramme of the rear of the transformer ?
Would be a big help.
Have had this Shark for years and it has been a good buy.
Running Vectric,photocarve,Vcarve Pro 5.5,Cut 3d and the Vector Art 3d Machinist and have had much success and a lot of fun.
Think it is one of the original machines That I bought from Rockler.
Hope I have not done any major damage to either the transformer or the controller.
Hoping to get a reply soon
burke.

WoodWorker

Re: ControllerWiring

Post by WoodWorker »

I've only had my CNC Shark Pro a week. So not sure if this will help you or not.
Good Luck.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/f ... Supply.jpg

burke

Re: ControllerWiring

Post by burke »

Thanks WoodWorker ,
That is what I was after.
You will have a lot of fun with your machine.
Have not been able to use mine for the last 6-7 months.Stripped down the motor bike engine,water pump,cam chain,front fork seals,etc etc.
Now the shop is clear am making a sign,symbol of Hindu,Islam about 3foot round for a mate at work.will show when finished.
Many Thanks
burke