The Beast is finally working

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

wolffie

The Beast is finally working

Post by wolffie »

I managed to carve a house sign in foam today after I received and installed the new control box.
I still wonder why it was necessary to kick up such a fuss when I knew all along the box was faulty.
I am absolutely convinced that I am not the only one who has/have had that problem.
I doubt very much there will be too many people who can just afford to write it off as a bad experience.

Why can't NWA just bite the bullet and admit something is wrong somewhere and help the customers who are having heaps of problems like I had?
Is it really that difficult to admit someone in the company made a human error and then do anything they can to protect their good name?

It is not ALL the HDs that are faulty, as can be seen in the projects some of the owners are publishing but somewhere, somehow, there was a bad batch.
Even big car companies sometimes have to recall a certain model/serial number because of an inherent fault.
That does not mean all their products are faulty just something somewhere went very wrong.

Wolffie
This is how bad my machine was.<br />Notice how XYZ0 got moved
This is how bad my machine was.
Notice how XYZ0 got moved
Certainly not circular and no Y-Axis
Certainly not circular and no Y-Axis
This is how it works now, painting still needs to be finalised
This is how it works now, painting still needs to be finalised
I am never going to die, I live in Paradise already