Happy New Year

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

WoodEraser

Re: Happy New Year

Post by WoodEraser »

Happy New Year to all and everyone be safe this coming year.
May all of you come up with wonderful projects this coming year.
Eric the "WoodEraser"
Sun City Center, Florida

If today were perfect there would be no need for tomorrow.

Keith Hodges

Post by Keith Hodges »

I wish everyone the best 2013 ever, and, another great year of learning and carving. By this time next year we should all be experts with our sharks. Looking forward to more great projects from everyone! Keith
Being retired is hard work. Spending way too much time in the shop these days. (And loving it).
Shark Pro Plus HD, Vcarve Pro, Photo V Carve, Cut 3D, scan probe.

Kevink18

Post by Kevink18 »

Happy new year to everyone.

Dash

Post by Dash »

Happy New Year to all!!
I thank all for the help and advice that you have given me and others. Hopefully, I will be able to start chiming in with some advice as my skills grow. My skills are growing because of people like you all and I thank you!!
BillK said it.. This is by far, the BEST on-line community and I could not be prouder to be a part of it!!
Stay safe!
Dash

WineGuy

Post by WineGuy »

Happy and Prosperous New Year to you all! You don't know me, but I've been here a while. It's thanks to you fine people, and I do blame you, that I'm the proud owner of a Mako since early last month! Thanks!
Mako Shark

joesoileau

Post by joesoileau »

Happy New Year to one and all. All I have to report so far is my Mako is set up. I have made several attempts at a project and have failed so far. I am determined to show something on the forum, so keep posting all of the neat tips and info you care to share. So far, that elusive light bulb hasn't gone off in my head, but I am confident it will some day. All products are registered, all connections are connected in the coresponding places. The connection from the control panel to my brain is where the bug seems to rest. Thanks for your patience; past, present, and mostly future. LOL
Joe