? on drilling holes

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

AUWA

? on drilling holes

Post by AUWA »

Can anyone tell me approx how long it will take to drill 240 -5/32 holes to build cribbage boards. I am thinking about purchasing the shark pro to do this process. I have quite afew to do and speed is my main concern. Thanks in advance!!
If anyone is thinking about upgrading to a bigger machine and have one for sale let me know

AUWA (A Unique Wholesale Agency,LLC)
geschmidt@gmail.com
George Schmidt

Bob

Re: ? on drilling holes

Post by Bob »

George,
Check with this guy: http://www.cncsharktalk.com/viewtopic.p ... bbage#p544
I think he can answer your question.
Bob
"Focus"
Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek (Developer of the microscope.)

Bob

Post by Bob »

And,
Start here to find a used machine:
http://www.cncsharktalk.com/viewtopic.p ... sale#p1287

Bob
"Focus"
Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek (Developer of the microscope.)

davespenden

Post by davespenden »

Thanks Bob, for posting my link to sale my machine. George I have made several cribbage boards, three lane and four boards, I want to say it takes about 45 minutes if I am running it at about 70-75%. That is a 1/8th inch hole at 3/8th depth with the Peck drilling selected. Let me know if you are interested in the machine. I live in Lakeville Minnesota.

Thanks
Dave

AUWA

Post by AUWA »

davespenden wrote:Thanks Bob, for posting my link to sale my machine. George I have made several cribbage boards, three lane and four boards, I want to say it takes about 45 minutes if I am running it at about 70-75%. That is a 1/8th inch hole at 3/8th depth with the Peck drilling selected. Let me know if you are interested in the machine. I live in Lakeville Minnesota.

Thanks
Dave
Thanks Dave:
Your response is helpful. Does the 45 min. include edges as well.
I may have interest in your machine. I have a Epilog co2 laser engraver/cutter, but it doesn't have the wattage (only 45 watt) to do the new projects I have in mind. It is a great tool and has paid for itself 3 fold !! It was a great addition for a small hobbist/business, like myself.
Thanks again,

AUWA
A Unique Wholesale Agency,LLc
George Schmidt
geschmidt@gmail.com

Tim Owens

Post by Tim Owens »

We have a demo for a basic Cribbage board. It is mostly holes and it takes about 20 mins of a 1/8 inch with pecking. I do not remember the depth but I think it was in the area of 1/4 - 3/8 inch.

Tim