Help with machine

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

bpress54

Help with machine

Post by bpress54 »

Hello,
I realize this is a Shark forum, but not having had any luck on the internet finding info or forums on my Rockler BE3030, I thought perhaps someone here could help. Technical assistance from Rockler is pitiful and the manual is just plain awful. I'm thinking I should have gone with the Shark, but I was mainly interested in making lithophanes and the BE3030 seemed like a perfect machine for that purpose; at least that's what Rockler says. I was able to make one decent lithophane, however, I have had nothing but trouble with the machine since then as it does not start where I tell it to, cuts too deep in some places and too shallow in others. Rockler recommends Windows XP to run the machine and that's what I'm using, but I'm wondering if a different OS would be better. I would appreciate any info or hints anyone could provide on using this machine or finding resources on the web. Thanks.

milo30

Re: Help with machine

Post by milo30 »

I can't help you but you might want to check cnczone and see if someone there can. A larger variety of cnc machines on it.