Control Panel 2.0 Survey

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

toolguy

Control Panel 2.0 Survey

Post by toolguy »

It appears some people are having issues getting the CP20 to function properly. I'm just trying to narrow this thing down a bit. I'm running on the Mako and I know several members who are also running this model and we're all having problems :?: . Could the members just drop a quick line to this post to let us know if they're running (or trying to run) on a Mako or the new Diamond. I'm curious as to wheather the problem is specific to the Mako??!!

Kevink18

Re: Control Panel 2.0 Survey

Post by Kevink18 »

I have the HD which is the same as the MAKO and I am having issues it will load g code but will not run.

Ronwoodson2

Post by Ronwoodson2 »

I have the Mako with Win7 running on Sony Vaio laptop. Everything works well.
Ron Woodson
Somerset ,Ky
Ronwoodson2@aol.com

Kevink18

Post by Kevink18 »

how did u install from download save or run. I did save then loaded and no luck.

Ronwoodson2

Post by Ronwoodson2 »

I downloaded to a memory stick and copied to c drive then ran the executable. In addition to the Sony, I just tried it on
A Dell laptop also running Win7 Pro. It works just as we'll an both.
Ron Woodson
Somerset ,Ky
Ronwoodson2@aol.com

Ronwoodson2

Post by Ronwoodson2 »

On both
Ron Woodson
Somerset ,Ky
Ronwoodson2@aol.com

toolguy

Post by toolguy »

I copied to the harddrive and ran - no luck that way. BTW i'm running on a Toshiba laptop running Win 7.

jimsr1959

Post by jimsr1959 »

toolguy wrote:It appears some people are having issues getting the CP20 to function properly. I'm just trying to narrow this thing down a bit. I'm running on the Mako and I know several members who are also running this model and we're all having problems :?: . Could the members just drop a quick line to this post to let us know if they're running (or trying to run) on a Mako or the new Diamond. I'm curious as to wheather the problem is specific to the Mako??!!

Im running a Mako and having same trouble.

4DThinker

Post by 4DThinker »

I'd be more than happy to test 2.0 on a Vista running compact Dell if NWA would send me a registration code.

tonydude

Post by tonydude »

I ran mine on vista and xp and it both don't work. After you installed it what are your steps that you installed all the registrations keys?

Tony
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.