Full Disclosure

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

Consultingwoodworker

Full Disclosure

Post by Consultingwoodworker »

Hey all,

I had a question or two on my role here, so I thought I'd explain just to be clear.

I am a professional woodworking consultant, I make my living advising professional woodshops how to do what they do better, faster and cheaper. I also write magazine articles for woodworking magazines, and provide written and video copy for woodworking retailers including Rockler.

Most of the Shark instructional videos on this board (so far) were shot, edited and produced by me for Rockler.

All that being said, I post to this board as a private individual. When I offer my help on here, it is for free, not as a paid consultant. I am happy to help and advise were I may on this board.

For the record, I have been programming and operating CNC machines for about 15 years. I wrote the first review of the Carvewright for Woodcraft Magazine. I have a lot of practical CNC experience.

I hope this clears up any questions,

Ralph

tonydude

Re: Full Disclosure

Post by tonydude »

Thanks for all the help your doing helping other woodworkers like myself. Appreciate all that you do, glad your on board. Tony
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.

REG

Post by REG »

Consultingwoodworker wrote: All that being said, I post to this board as a private individual. When I offer my help on here, it is for free, not as a paid consultant. I am happy to help and advise were I may on this board.
I ditto Tony's comments! Nothing like having your expereince and having it for FREE!

Bobby

mike&jo

Post by mike&jo »

I'm good with that.
Thanks

cdat

Post by cdat »

That explains it. I can live with that.
Let's revisit the whole "Hope I die before I get old" Thing.

Buc

Post by Buc »

Ralph,

Free advice and help, works for me. Thanks.

Buc
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Thomas A. Edison

The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

hdtheater

Post by hdtheater »

Ralph,

Thanks for posting that. I appreciate the advice, especially when it is free!!!

Eric
Thanks,

-Eric

Facebook.com/inspireddesignstx