USB Cable not connecting

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

Eagle55

Re: USB Cable not connecting

Post by Eagle55 »

First of all, from your post, I can't really tell what kind of Shark that you have, what kind of computer you are working with and which operating system that you are using. Have you ever had the Shark and this computer going before or is this a new install. I have somewhat drifted away from the forum due to more work than I can handle the last couple of years, but I got the notice of this post because I have responded to this thread years ago. This is a 2 1/2 year old thread so it is not likely that you will get many people to respond to it unless you are willing to tell more about what your problem is with more detail. There are some extremely knowledgeable and helpful people here on this forum that have mentored most of us over the years. I felt like I was a green newbie when I came here 7 years ago, now I guess I am "old school" as they say. But if you would like to enlist the help of the "biggies" here on the forum, you might try starting a new thread and give the details of your problem, equipment you use etc and I'm pretty sure there will be some to jump in. I hope I don't come off as offensive but you haven't really given anyone info that they can help you with yet.

Roger
CNC Shark HD ~ Control Panel 2.0 ~ Windows 7 & XP
Located in West Tennessee near the Tennessee River
http://www.eaglecarver4.com