3D Programs

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

Spy

3D Programs

Post by Spy »

What are some good programs for creating 3D images to carve with my Shark. Would prefer to find some that are free, but need to find some someplace. And need to find some that are easy to use. Would appreciate any help I can get. Thanks

Spy

Chiefmedic

Re: 3D Programs

Post by Chiefmedic »

SPY ~

Believe it or not, there are some very good "3D STL" files on eBay. In the search box, type in " STL CNC". These are not free, however most of them fall in the $4.00 to $20.00 dollar range. They are from the Eastern Europe / Russian Federation but they are exceptionally detailed files. I have purchased 32 of the files over the course of two years without incident. I have done quite a few of the religious 3D carvings for customers and some churches.( extra $$$ ) in the bank for additional tools - toys in the shop.

Also try this URL, for some very good free 3D STL Files. http://cnc3dart.narod.ru/index.html. It will be in Russian, when the add ends, right click your mouse on the center of the page, and use the Translate Button.

Hope this works

Dave

Doghouse

Re: 3D Programs

Post by Doghouse »

Warning, every page on that website requires you watch 20 seconds of advertising before you can see anything.