Virtual Setup Issues

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

twotrailswoodworking

Virtual Setup Issues

Post by twotrailswoodworking »

Hello all, I am hoping for a little direction pointing on an issue that started yesterday for me:

I was running a few projects on the Shark HD3 50", I had at the time build 14 of 2.01. Randomly, when I went to run a new project and used Virtual Setup, the x an y axis took off to the other end of the table and kept going, essentially running it out and make some awesome noises until I was able to e-stop. This continued a few times when I tried different "fixes", thinking it was my file. I then ran a few different simple drill files (5 points, one in each corner and one in the middle). Again it would do the same thing. As such, I uninstalled the control panel software, re-installed, and had the same issues. I upgraded to build 22, which stopped the x and y run out from occurring!

However, I now have a new issue. When using the Virtual Setup with the touchplate, it jogs to the lower left corner just fine, but then goes to the exact middle point between the lower left and lower right, and stops, thinking that it is in the correct position. It then will jog to the "top right", which is now the middle point at the top. It jogs back to the top left just fine, and heads back to the center point just fine as well. It is showing on the control panel that it is only going to the middle as well. Again, this is with multiple files.

I uninstalled and again re-installed the drivers for the control panel, checked all my wiring, and yet still have that issue.

Any ideas?