It just shut down??

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

awdang

It just shut down??

Post by awdang »

I just got my shark 2 days ago, made a couple things, then today I was leveling my spoiler board and it was 92% complete when it just stopped and router turned off (and by stopped, I mean all movement). now it wont do anything. I have a red light on the control box. The software didn't have any errors. when I tried restarting the software now it wont load because of the error "turn on controller and hook up usb: it is hooked up. any suggestions??? Or to help in my t/s when do the blue, red, and yellow leds on the front of the controller come on. When the controller is turned on or not until its hooked to a computer, then they turn on? Also the motors, when should I hear them energize, when the controller is powered on? because I don't hear them energize when I turn the controller on anymore

tonydude

Re: It just shut down??

Post by tonydude »

Call support

Tony
Attachments
support.JPG
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.

tonydude

Post by tonydude »

other phone #
Attachments
support 1.JPG
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.

awdang

Post by awdang »

Went to check the fuses in the control box and discovered the dc power supply is dead. confirmed with tech support. sending a new one. Thanks for the help