.CRV Files?

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

IDBD

.CRV Files?

Post by IDBD »

** UPDATE ***

Anyone willing to share any your files of projects?
Alot of great projects in the Sharing File topic..

I was just wondering if someone would like to share more and also what is a good website that has alot of .CRV files to download for CNC?

Thank you in advance.
Last edited by IDBD on Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sharkcutup

Re: .TAP Files?

Post by sharkcutup »

Would love to share if only the world society of today were not so lawsuit crazy!!!

Have GREAT DAY!!! :D

Be SAFE around those AWESOME machines!!! ;)

Sharkcutup
V-Carve Pro Tips, Gadget Tips & Videos
YouTube Channel - Sharkcutup CNC
V-Carve Pro 11.554

IDBD

Re: .TAP Files?

Post by IDBD »

Sharkcutup - I sent you a PM please reply.

Thank you!

Kayvon

Re: .CRV Files?

Post by Kayvon »

Have you checked out the "Shark Project File Sharing" section of this forum?

Additionally, the "Show off your CNC Shark projects" section contains several project ideas. Many of the projects' authors would probably be willing to share, if requested.

I noticed you changed the subject from .tap files to .crv files. I assume you're set for .tap files, right? If you really do need a custom post processor, I'm sure we could help. The VCarve manual also has extensive documentation on programming your own.

IDBD

Re: .CRV Files?

Post by IDBD »

Hi,

Yes, I have checked them out and they are very much appreciated. I have downloaded all the files that I liked in both of those topics. Just looking for more ideas
and projects to do. The more experience I get the more excited I get and want to do more.

I'm set for .tap but those files some people have concern with that they have preset settings and may cause some issues with sharing them.

So, then I just changed to .crv files to see if anyone is willing to share any of their files they are created.

always appreciated...