New HD4 but no Access code

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

Rando

Re: New HD4 but no Access code

Post by Rando »

In honor of the valiant and truly brilliant work you've suffered through, let's raise a pint in honor of Web Programmers everywhere.

"Thanks. A. LOT."

Sheesh.....
=====================================================
ThomR.com Creative tools and photographic art
A proud member of the Pacific Northwest CNC Club (now on Facebook)

mdhagans

Post by mdhagans »

Just upgraded to HD4 Control Box after HD3 electronics ( Which worked great and no problems for 1.5 years until stepper board failed ); and after receiving this week, hooked it up today. I entered the pendant codes into the registration and got promptly got a return email for NWA that was an empty email. I tried it again and got the same. Guess I'm down for the count this weekend unless one of you forum guys is a guru?? Thanks.

pauljohnson54

Post by pauljohnson54 »

Purchased a HD4 machine, did what the paperwork said, went to the website to register, after putting my info in and clicking 'SAVE'. I got this message, Error. An error occurred while processing your request. tried a few times with I.E., Edge and Chrome - same thing. Called Tech Support at (419)491-4520, talked to Scott, after a few minutes he gave me my code and I was up and running. Tech Support is only available on weekdays. So my suggestion is, put your machine together and call Tech Support during the week. Hope this helps. As a thought, the Access Code you need is built into the machine, you have to type it in for the controller to verify it.