File will not run all the way!

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

shooter1940

File will not run all the way!

Post by shooter1940 »

I have the Shark HD4 and using VCrave Pro ver 9.0. I have been trying to run a file and it stops everything at about 70 to 82%. The LCD pendant goes back to the home screen and the router turns off. Tried the same file twice. Anyone ever have this happen and did you find out why or get it fixed?

MQUICK

Re: File will not run all the way!

Post by MQUICK »

Without more info, it may your computer is going to sleep or to a screen saver mode. Try turning the screen saver off and change you settings so the computer dose not go into sleep mode. I hope this helps.

shooter1940

Post by shooter1940 »

thanks for the info, but I was running the file with a thumb drive in the LCD pendant!

Rando

Post by Rando »

The best way for us to know what happened is for you to give us more information. My car didn't start yesterday evening, too. Can you let me know what's wrong and post the solution? Yeah...you get the point....please provide complete information (description AND files) that will reliably reproduce the problem so we can help diagnose it. Otherwise, "insufficient data" is the only legitimate answer we can supply.
=====================================================
ThomR.com Creative tools and photographic art
A proud member of the Pacific Northwest CNC Club (now on Facebook)

dvaskie127

Post by dvaskie127 »

Did you ever figure out what was making the file stop? Did you eject the thumb drive or just pull it out? Maybe the whole file didn't get saved to the thumb drive.