Growing pains or customer no service?

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

Mrcabdriver

Growing pains or customer no service?

Post by Mrcabdriver »

I purchased my HD4 extended a few weeks ago and have since received it. The shipment was missing an accessory I ordered and the sense probe is on back order. I have contacted the company i purchased it through and they have been great to work with through the entire process from ordering to telling me when it would arrive. One thing that is irritating is Next wave takes so long to respond to requests for information. We are approaching several days with no response from next wave automation concerning the back order or missing accessory. I have a chunk of plastic and aluminum that cost over 6K taking up space an missing parts that does not allow me to use it. I am being patient because i have no course other than request updates. Moving forward should I always expect walmart type customer service from next wave?

SteveM

Re: Growing pains or customer no service?

Post by SteveM »

Did you call NextWave directly?
Every time I need tech support, I just called them. If I had to leave a message, they would return my call that same day.

Barry Anderson

Re: Growing pains or customer no service?

Post by Barry Anderson »

I too have always had great customer support from Next Wave. Phone call and/or email has worked well for me.
Barry Anderson
Anderson Custom Woodwork, Inc.