HD 3 for sale

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

Barry Anderson

HD 3 for sale

Post by Barry Anderson »

Shark HD -3 $3250
This machine has less than 50 hours on it. I jumped the gun and purchased it as a second machine in anticipation of a large project that did not materialize. It has: water cooled spindle, touch plate, anti-static wire harness purchased from Thom Randolph in Washington. Since I had a machine already, when I purchased this one I did not purchase additional software. If you buy this machine you would need to purchase the software from Next Wave. V-Carve Desktop is approximately $379, and V Carve Pro is approximately $699. The machine is located in Lexington, SC. New, with the spindle and touch plate and wiring harness, it would sell for approximately $4600 while they have the HD4 on sale. If you desire additional information contact me at:
803-413-5946.
Barry Anderson
Thank You
Barry Anderson
Anderson Custom Woodwork, Inc.

Barry Anderson

Re: HD 3 for sale

Post by Barry Anderson »

I went by my local Shark vendor to check on the price of a new machine. A new HD 4 is $3999. When you add the water cooled spindle, the touch plate and the wiring harness, you're over $4900, before sales tax. This would be a great deal for someone wanting to get a CNC. If you desire additional information contact me at:
803-413-5946.
Barry Anderson
Thank You
Barry Anderson
Anderson Custom Woodwork, Inc.