Pendant not recognizing USB drive

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, sbk, al wolford

Aintright

Pendant not recognizing USB drive

Post by Aintright »

My pendant on My Shark HD 4 use to recognize my USB thumb drive but it will no longer do so. I have tried the thumb drives that use to work and they are no longer recognized either.
I can leave the drive inserted and turn off and on my CNC then it shows my files but when I try to open 1 it goes back to the home screen on the pendant. Can Someone Help Me, please?

Aintright

Re: Pendant not recognizing USB drive

Post by Aintright »

Also, My laser worked also, It no longer works either :(

Janettx

Post by Janettx »

Is there an answer to this????

Kayvon

Post by Kayvon »

Have you tried searching the forum for this? There are several threads about this already, so many are reluctant to repeat themselves.

Some examples:
https://www.cncsharktalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5376
https://www.cncsharktalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3990
https://www.cncsharktalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5833

Bob

Post by Bob »

In addition, Was Next Wave ever contacted? They are always my first choice when I have a question.
Bob

mahi01

Post by mahi01 »

Install webroot with premium help and best tech team and make your computer virus - download webroot with activation code . Download install webroot with activation code to remove virus from your computer with the best support team.

mahi01

Post by mahi01 »

It is all time best protective antivirus and anti-spyware .It is real time protection technology and it is safer , faster and more complete than ever before.if want to install it then visit How to activate webroot safe our site. Install the best antivirus in your computer with the best support team. we are providing webroot installation - webroot activation with keycode now.

mahi01

Post by mahi01 »

To activate hulu.com/activate on your device, either use the on-screen keyboard to enter your Hulu log in information or go to Hulu.com/activate and enter the device activation code. Either of these methods will allow you to use Hulu on any Hulu-supported device. Hulu streaming provides unlimited access to the entire Hulu streaming library at reasonable rate. Use Hulu Code Activation and watch live sports, news etc. visit enter activation code for hulu now. Hulu Plus is available for streaming on popular gaming consoles like PlayStation 3 (PS3), Xbox 360 and Roku, as well as on the computer. By downloading the Hulu Plus application and activating your account, you can stream television shows and movies from the Hulu site. visit hulu activation code now.

mahi01

Post by mahi01 »

Hulu supports a wide variety of devices that you can use to stream with us. You can activate any of them at any time, as well as remove them from your account. download www.hulu.com/activate activation code now. To activate Hulu Plus on your device, either use the on-screen keyboard to enter your Hulu log in information or go to how to activate hulu and enter the device activation code. Either of these methods will allow you to use Hulu on any Hulu-supported device. Hulu and Hulu Plus is a streaming service provider. It has many subscribers just because of it providing unlimited collection of entertainment channels. for more updates activate hulu.com/activate now.

mahi01

Post by mahi01 »

Apple Recover. Apple FANBOYS who foolishly lost or forgot their Apple ID can start the recovery process at apple.com/recover . Apple Recover. Apple FANBOYS who foolishly lost or forgot their Apple ID can start the recovery process at apple.com/recovery .