Virtual Vero using HD5 Touchpad

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

MrsEmPeel

Virtual Vero using HD5 Touchpad

Post by MrsEmPeel »

I can't find any guidelines or videos showing how to set up virtual zero using the Shark HD5 touchpad. I can find virtual zero in the touchpad menu and set zero at one point, but it never asks for anymore points... what am I missing? All I can find are are virtual zero videos when using a computer. Thanks for any info you can give! :)

csmithwoodworking

Re: Virtual Vero using HD5 Touchpad

Post by csmithwoodworking »

The virtual Zero is available when using a PC and the controller software or the pendant. You have to set it up in the "apps" section. I'm more interested in information regarding the Virtual Zero Unlimited, which is supposed to allow for an unlimited number of reference points compared to the five that the normal Virtual Zero offers. I understand that's only used with a PC connected to the controller, but my software doesn't offer that option.
I'll C-N-C ya later!

tonydude

Re: Virtual Vero using HD5 Touchpad

Post by tonydude »

I sent an email to nextwaveautomation to ask about the unlimited and this is what they had to say.

The virtual zero unlimited will be launched with the New Control Panel which is currently under going beta testing.

The software should be launching by the end of the quarter this year.

There you go.

Tony
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.