The thing is, shit that is mainly cosmetic is sold by 2K

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, sbk, al wolford

Megaomgchen

The thing is, shit that is mainly cosmetic is sold by 2K

Post by Megaomgchen »

The thing is, shit that is mainly cosmetic is sold by 2K. Playing career mode will get you more than sufficient coins to Mut 21 coins stay permanently boosted, although they have boosts it is possible to buy. Additionally, whenever they have a coin system to level up, you need to grind to unlock the upgrade slots so that you can not just purchase your way to dominance as soon as you get past the first couple of updates. About the only advantage money gives is if you preorder and get all the coins that includes it, you can upgrade your Madden NFL player to ~80 something. But past that you have to play to get better.

I've been hoping for ages. Ea Gameplay is crap. People try comparing their nba match to soccer. When was last time a soccer match was left by them? Folks rave about it and one is old now? Ea releases a handful of patches and also make Madden NFL worse, not better. Give me a match that is 2kNFL. The simple fact is it doesn't matter if its 2k or even EA, if there is a massive corporation that lays out that the only football game each year, they are only going to put out the bare minimum of a item which will still make them maximum gains. Any big company will be more scumy if there's absolutely a great deal of cash to be produced and absolutely no competition.

We will put a limit on madden maximum Madden NFL players perform FTP Madden NFL players aren't that supporting

I played a guy now in arena with 4500+ power and 7 105 madden max Madden NFL players lmao. They were defensive Madden NFL players that buy Madden 21 coins I still managed to score 19 points but dropped by 4 points.I'd be ok with nearly everything in Madden NFL if power wasn't a thing. It's really dumb. "What's that? You just started playingwith? He's 3700 Power higher than you, therefore he gets an additional +5 overall on you." Not my situation, I've been playing but painting a picture. It's benefit, and power, is completely backwards, imo.