Contact support

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

Jacduck

Contact support

Post by Jacduck »

Anyone have the secret for getting into support. I have tried email without answer except their standard how did you like support that comes automatically after 5 days. Phone calls not enough time in the world to hand on. Messages not responded to in any time frame. I know we are upside down and I know everyone is busy, just looking for a chance to get my machine operating again.
John C up in MI aka jacduck before the internet

tonydude

Re: Contact support

Post by tonydude »

I have never had any problems contacting nextwave either by email or phone call. Call 419-318-4822 9AM-5PM EST Mon-Fri. no weekends

Tony
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.

Jacduck

Re: Contact support

Post by Jacduck »

I guess I should take it personal then. Email as far back as 1/13 just the formal "we got it". Several times. Phone call today with no call back yet. Placed an order finally to replace my CP after no response as to a fix for a problem. I understand that we are in a pandemic and I should make allowances for that but this seems overboard.
John C up in MI aka jacduck before the internet