Replacement Brushes for Bosch Router

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

spinningwood

Replacement Brushes for Bosch Router

Post by spinningwood »

Anyone have a good source for replacement brushes for the Bosch router? Bosch is out of stock with no listed availability. They've been out of stock at the other places I checked on the internet as well.

All suggestions welcome!

Ed

recrisp

Re: Replacement Brushes for Bosch Router

Post by recrisp »

Ed,

I have not used any of these places, but I did a search, and it 'seems' that they might be on some of the links I saw in my Google search.

http://www.google.com/search?source=ig& ... oEBU_QQxj2

Maybe this place has them?
http://www.toolpartsdirect.com/bosch/bosch-29.html

Randy

spinningwood

Post by spinningwood »

Thanks Randy - I was having no luck online and ended up calling Bosch on the phone (can't remember the last time I actually had to use the phone to order anything). They investigated and found out the part number had changed. They gave me the new number, confirmed it was in stock and told me to try again online.

The online ordering system (at Bosch and the other online sources) don't seem to think there really are any in stock and they wouldn't let me order with the new number either.

I called back to Bosch and the pleasant helpful woman couldn't explain why I can't order online. Anyway, she took my order and I'm supposed to have them on Friday. We'll see!

I ordered two sets to have a spare, since the shipping costs are almost as much as the parts.

Ed

recrisp

Post by recrisp »

The main thing is that you are getting some. :)
Hopefully that is just a temporary thing, it'd be crazy if everyone had to go through that.

Randy