Control software not seeing 4th axis

Everything 4th Axis

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

meb

Re: Control software not seeing 4th axis

Post by meb »

Ron,
I talked to them today and it is acting correctly. They were having problems with some setups that the AAxis was receiving stray trash and trying to move so that was what the patch was for, to correct that problem and he thought it was acting up on me. They asked me to document what I did to correct the problem so I'll get a PDF together for them and also make a new post here for it just in case someone else has the problem.

All is good (except that Gateway computer) so now if I can find time again to play with it I will. The customer that has had my machine tied up until this Monday will be here in the morning to pick up the 5 pieces I have finished and it will depend on him if I get to play with the machine some more. For the last 2 months he has picked up 5 and dropped off 5 so I haven't cut anything for my business and have been lucky (i guess) that none of my other regulars has had anything. Although one of the others did call the other day about how thick he needed to make the blanks for his next project and see if I had any of the other designs finished for him. They Just Keep Coming! It's OK because they are paying for my new toy even though I'm not using it for their work.

Work Safe, Have Fun, Cut Some Wood!

meb

Re: Control software not seeing 4th axis

Post by meb »

Here is a PDF file that shows what I did to solve the problem of the boxes to enable Virtual setup and A-Axis not showing up in the control panel on my computer.
Attachments
Fix for Virtual Setup and AAxis Enable Boxes Not Showing in Control.pdf
(11.5 MiB) Downloaded 448 times