A few lithos

Browse around for inspiration, or share your work to inspire others!

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

mcsteve

A few lithos

Post by mcsteve »

I would like to thank everyone on this site for all of the valuable information that has been posted. I purchased my Shark Pro HD at the end of Dec and have spent most of the time since putting the tips and tricks I have read here to use. I thought it was time to share some of the Lithophanes that I have created, all as a result of your help. I had purchased the shark with the hopes of doing some decorative woodwork but have found these lithos give me much more enjoyment.

The frames I purchased from IKEA and they are just deep enough to allow for the lighting. The LEDs I purchased on eBay with the help from posts made on this site.

Steve
Attachments
My grand daughter
My grand daughter
The son of a buddy
The son of a buddy
My better half and I
My better half and I
CNC Shark Pro Plus - 12/2014
VCarve Pro, PhotoVCarve, Cut3D
ViaCAD 3D, AutoCAD, Sketchup
BobCAD V28

davemartin88

Re: A few lithos

Post by davemartin88 »

Nice, looks like you're having fun. I enjoy lithos as well and especially enjoy the look on a persons face after they see one of these for the first time. Thanks for sharing.

tonydude

Re: A few lithos

Post by tonydude »

Steve,

They came out nice, glad you enoy making them. I have made lots of them.

Tony
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.