Gatling Launcher

Browse around for inspiration, or share your work to inspire others!

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

Bob

Re: Gatling Launcher

Post by Bob »

ohiococonut wrote:That is sooo cool! I need to add one of these to my firearms collection. Don't think my wife will allow me to terrorize the cats though :o

I'd be interested to know if anyone knows where to find the plans. So far I've come across the electric double rotor mini-gun with pictures but no plans. I think there's enough there to go on though.

Here kitty, kitty...... :lol:
OC,
The full sized plans are in a special edition of Scrollsaw Woodworking and Crafts: Gizmos & Gadgets, Mechanical Marvels to Make.
You can get it at your local Rockler store. It should be available until Dec. 10th.
This is a "must have" for anyone who likes to make stuff.
Bob

And, leave those cats alone.
"Focus"
Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek (Developer of the microscope.)

WoodEraser

Post by WoodEraser »

ohiococonut wrote:That is sooo cool! I need to add one of these to my firearms collection. Don't think my wife will allow me to terrorize the cats though :o

I'd be interested to know if anyone knows where to find the plans. So far I've come across the electric double rotor mini-gun with pictures but no plans. I think there's enough there to go on though.

Here kitty, kitty...... :lol:
Plans and pictures are in the Gizmo's magazine Fall 2012
Eric the "WoodEraser"
Sun City Center, Florida

If today were perfect there would be no need for tomorrow.

Dash

Post by Dash »

Ohio.....
That's funny sh$#....LAUGH MY REAR OFF!!!!!! Here kitty, kitty....That is my thoughts exactly! I say that as I look at my spoiled, spoiled Tom just sleeping, soaking my heat and couch up! OMG!! Can you imagine the look I would get (not to mention the claw marks) if I had one of those... Well, guess I will have to build one!!!!

ohiococonut

Post by ohiococonut »

We have 3 cats that let me live here. If I had one of these I just might prove to them that this is MY house :twisted:

Even my wife thinks the gatling gun is cool but I'm not so sure she wants me trying it out on the cats :roll:
Del

"It's not what you take when you leave this world behind you, it's what you leave behind you when you go."

Bob

Post by Bob »

ohiococonut wrote:We have 3 cats that let me live here. If I had one of these I just might prove to them that this is MY house :twisted:

Even my wife thinks the gatling gun is cool but I'm not so sure she wants me trying it out on the cats :roll:
The cats might even have fun playing with the rubber bands. Or...eating them.
Bob
"Focus"

hdtheater

Post by hdtheater »

Now you are prepared for the Cat Zombie Apocolypse! Make it a head shot.
Thanks,

-Eric

Facebook.com/inspireddesignstx

Bob

Post by Bob »

Gatling update,
I took my Gatling to our County Fair and won a blue ribbon for it.
Judges were concerned that kids would try using it, and suggested that I unload it after judging...unloading took 3 seconds. :lol:
Bob
"Focus"