Fun little banners

Browse around for inspiration, or share your work to inspire others!

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

Keith Hodges

Fun little banners

Post by Keith Hodges »

Just playing with one of the banners from Vector Art 3D. Gonna come up with some other slogans that might be appropriate. Have a crafts show tomorrow and Saturday, so thought I'd test the waters and see if there's any interest in them.
Attachments
3 banners.JPG
Being retired is hard work. Spending way too much time in the shop these days. (And loving it).
Shark Pro Plus HD, Vcarve Pro, Photo V Carve, Cut 3D, scan probe.

BillK

Re: Fun little banners

Post by BillK »

Those are cool, Keith. The Aspire included models are great, even if you just use parts of them. Let us know if they sell.
BillK
http://www.Facebook.com/CarvingsbyKurtz
Instagram: carvingsbykurtz
Twitter: @CBKwoodcarver

tonydude

Post by tonydude »

Keith,

That's a great idea you came up with. Another project to add to the many I already have. I just wish I had the time to do it all, with working a full time job. They all tell me to retire and start doing the craft shows.

Tony
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.

drueth

Post by drueth »

Looks great
drueth
Shark Pro Plus HD
new to CNC 12/2012

milo30

Post by milo30 »

Hmmm. I just purchased one of the annual 3d packs and saw banners on the sight but have just been looking past them. Now I'll going to have to go back and download some of them. Thanks for the idea.

jdnyaz

Post by jdnyaz »

Very cool they look great...

Jerry
CNC Shark, 40W Wieke Laser, 60W Weike Laser

Keith Hodges

Post by Keith Hodges »

Tony, I'm retired and still don't have enough time to do all I'd like to do. I do however have an ever growing group of folders on my computer loaded with files and photos. Guess I'll never run out of things to do.
Being retired is hard work. Spending way too much time in the shop these days. (And loving it).
Shark Pro Plus HD, Vcarve Pro, Photo V Carve, Cut 3D, scan probe.