Sign for toy shop

Browse around for inspiration, or share your work to inspire others!

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

basecircle

Sign for toy shop

Post by basecircle »

Well crew A friend of mine wanted a sign made just like the stores business card.He wanted it as a Christmas gift.I made it out of pine 1 1/16,x12x20.I had to model the blocks,And the Bear,(with Aspire)The helecopter came from Vector clip 3d.The word toys was cut into the sign.And the pocket .625 deep.Alot of paint on this job.It was the most time spent.Then I shot the whole Plaque 2 coats of water base poly.It was alot of fun but the painting will make you blind. Hope you like it. Basecircle (Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year)
Attachments
006.JPG
001.JPG
006.JPG

tonydude

Re: Sign for toy shop

Post by tonydude »

Very very nice work basecircle.

Tony
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.

BillK

Post by BillK »

Nice job with the Aspire modeling. How are you doing with Aspire, getting more comfortable?

I hate to paint, and I try to avoid it, but I am learning some short cuts. You did a great job here, your friend will love it.
BillK
http://www.Facebook.com/CarvingsbyKurtz
Instagram: carvingsbykurtz
Twitter: @CBKwoodcarver

basecircle

Post by basecircle »

Thanks Tony and Bill.Aspire is great the learning curve is there.When to bake when not to bake,smoothing,ect.Great software.It will take me awhile but I will get there.Basecircle

drueth

Post by drueth »

Basecircle

Really looks good great job.
drueth
Shark Pro Plus HD
new to CNC 12/2012

gordread

Post by gordread »

That's really impressive BC. Nicely done.