My first piece

Browse around for inspiration, or share your work to inspire others!

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

Steve Wojo

My first piece

Post by Steve Wojo »

2013-12-23 15.51.36.jpg
After looking at everybody else's works of art, my little sign here for my step mother from my kids is childs play.

Im seeing lots of Aspire being tossed about and unfortunately thats way out of my budget until the Binford 2000 (aka Shark Black Diamond) earns its keep.

Im very impressed at the simplicity and yet the complexity of this machine, hopefully in the future I can post some projects worthy of you pros.
Ive had amnesia for as long as I can remember

Steve Wojo

Re: My first piece

Post by Steve Wojo »

2013-12-23 15.17.55.jpg
My other first piece :mrgreen:

tonydude

Post by tonydude »

Your on your way to a great start, nice looking plaques. Need any help don't be afraid to ask, we would be more than happy to help out a budding shark owner.

Tony
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.

Steve Wojo

Post by Steve Wojo »

Thanks fort the warm welcome Tony. My shark has only been running since late Saturday night, plenty to learn, and I hope to learn tons from members here.

milo30

Post by milo30 »

Nice. You'll be learning plenty in the next couple of months. If you need any help just ask away. We've all been there.

Consultingwoodworker

Post by Consultingwoodworker »

Steve,

It is one of those "minutes to learn, lifetime to master" deals. I have been running CNCs for 20 years and still learning.

You can program and run parts! This means you can make money with it. Do not be afraid to try new things and push your and it's envelope.

Ralph

IceStorm

Post by IceStorm »

Steve no pros here just some great people that have been making CNC dust longer than others great people. I'm not going to show you my first project. God Bless keep making dust