Lithophane

Browse around for inspiration, or share your work to inspire others!

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

sylvainj_2007

Lithophane

Post by sylvainj_2007 »

Well I have not been on the Forum for ages but think it is time to post some of my favorite Lithophane they are big 13" x 11 for the bear and 12"x 9" for the Eagle and Wolf.

Enjoy

Sylvain
Attachments
bear camera lights on.jpg
eagle light on.jpg
wolf face finish.JPG

basecircle

Re: Lithophane

Post by basecircle »

Those are really good.Nice work Basecircle

tonydude

Post by tonydude »

They came out really nice. I like the wolf one the best. How long did it take you to carve them?

Tony
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.

BillK

Post by BillK »

These are really nice. Great contrast on the images.
BillK
http://www.Facebook.com/CarvingsbyKurtz
Instagram: carvingsbykurtz
Twitter: @CBKwoodcarver

sylvainj_2007

Post by sylvainj_2007 »

They took anywhere between 14 and 17 hrs. I still have my shark but had to get a bigger machine as i made some really big one the 2 biggest one i did are 24"diameter Barrel sponge and the blur you see on the top left is the spawning I actually took the picture in Cuba it was approximately 50 feet deep the other one is 43" by 10" (it is in a frame 55"x 20") and it is 3 cars really really nice not sure if i should post it here as it was not done on a Shark. Those 2 took between 45 and 52 hrs to make O well posting it anyway so you can all enjoy.

I still use my Shark but to do smaller project and signs. Will never get ride of it as it has its purpose in life. My bigger machine is for designer that like to send me some big stuff to make like companie plaque and some project for a person that does bronze sculptures.

Hope you all enjoy
Attachments
cars final w dog no chair.jpg
3 cars light on.jpg
sponge lights on small.jpg