Three of a kind

Browse around for inspiration, or share your work to inspire others!

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

basecircle

Three of a kind

Post by basecircle »

Hi all hope you are having a great summer.Well my Grand daughter made her conformation.She had three sponsor's. And she asked me if I could make them a small religious
things.I came up with acrylic cross that is dished.And added my base for the acrylic and lights and 9volt battery.a lot of polishing.If I ever do them or something like it
I will go with the frosted look.Anyway I also did an engraved plate.I think they will like them. basecircle
Attachments
bright white l e ds
bright white l e ds
004.JPG
005.JPG

tonydude

Re: Three of a kind

Post by tonydude »

Basecircle,

They look nice. Like how you did the top shape. Is that 3/4" ?

Tony
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.

basecircle

Post by basecircle »

Thank you Tony. Sorry the thickness is 1/2 x 6x6 Really the edges I buffed and then Flamed them.Basecircle

Keith Hodges

Post by Keith Hodges »

Nice job Basecircle, always nice seeing new ideas. I've done a few with flamed edges, but always revert back to just sanding, leaving a frosted look. Just seems faster and easier.
Being retired is hard work. Spending way too much time in the shop these days. (And loving it).
Shark Pro Plus HD, Vcarve Pro, Photo V Carve, Cut 3D, scan probe.