Historic tour

Browse around for inspiration, or share your work to inspire others!

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

Keith Hodges

Historic tour

Post by Keith Hodges »

Couple weeks ago I visited Memphis for my birthday. We took a historic tour of the city, which included a stop at Sun Studios. If you've been around for awhile, you might recognize that as where Elvis Presley recorded his first five records around 60 years ago. He and other greats such as Johnny Cash, Carl Perkins, Roy Orbison, Ike Turner, Jerry Lee Lewis! As well as many others. Anyway, I noticed a couple of their LOGO's, and was notified by grandson that his girlfriend, a graphic designer, had designed them for the studio. So thought it fitting to carve an acrylic of the two, so he could present it to his girlfriend. BTW, things have been really slow on the forums for awhile now. Let's start posting some projects.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Being retired is hard work. Spending way too much time in the shop these days. (And loving it).
Shark Pro Plus HD, Vcarve Pro, Photo V Carve, Cut 3D, scan probe.

tonydude

Re: Historic tour

Post by tonydude »

Very nice Keith.

Tony
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.