little Dom plaque

Browse around for inspiration, or share your work to inspire others!

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

basecircle

little Dom plaque

Post by basecircle »

Hi everybody Well my Shark is still running.I made this Plaque for the Grandpa of little Dominic he is only 4 mo old and fighting cancer.He is a tough little guy.The Grandpa
works with my son in law.They got to raise a lot of money for treatment.So my wife and I donated some money toward the medical bills.Anyway the plague is made up of Pine.5/4 x 8 x 12.I cut the little picture of Dom just using aspire.And made The programs with aspire.As you all know you can whale cutting pine.I am surprised the letters did not blow off.I finished it with 3 coats of water base poly.I hope you all like it. Basecircle Ps the gold boxing gloves rep. children with cancer.
Attachments
012.JPG
014.JPG
016.JPG

tonydude

Re: little Dom plaque

Post by tonydude »

Basecircle,

You gotta be proud of that one, it came out really nice. Like how you designed it.

Tony
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.

rsetina

Post by rsetina »

Nice work Basecircle. I think I know why the pine didn't blow out. You had a little help. I'll say a prayer for Dominic, that he wins this fight. No little one should have to go through something like cancer.
Rick

basecircle

Post by basecircle »

Thanks Tony and Rick.The grandpa loved it.

BillK

Post by BillK »

Very nice work basecircle. Really glad you posted it.
BillK
http://www.Facebook.com/CarvingsbyKurtz
Instagram: carvingsbykurtz
Twitter: @CBKwoodcarver

Keith Hodges

Post by Keith Hodges »

Nice job Basecircle. Love the special projects like this one. In our prayers.
Being retired is hard work. Spending way too much time in the shop these days. (And loving it).
Shark Pro Plus HD, Vcarve Pro, Photo V Carve, Cut 3D, scan probe.