NEW: Shark HD (Blue) 80mm Spindle Mount Plate

Browse around for inspiration, or share your work to inspire others!

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

Rando

Re: NEW: Shark HD (Blue) 80mm Spindle Mount Plate

Post by Rando »

Ow! Sorry it's turning out to be such a pain. You'd think by now we'd have some universal translator for this stuff.
=====================================================
ThomR.com Creative tools and photographic art
A proud member of the Pacific Northwest CNC Club (now on Facebook)

ChubbyRooster

Post by ChubbyRooster »

New update, still have to try it. Was recommended to use the Thermwood PP (mm) and should work fine. Will let everyone know.

Kayvon

Post by Kayvon »

Kayvon wrote:
Rando wrote:And, free until I make $100K from what I design in it...that price works for me!
It looks like the Enthusiast Pricing is free for one year and $40/month after that. Is there are way around a monthly fee?
It turns out they (now) allow you to renew your free enthusiast package for another year each time it expires. That's not a bad plan--it forces you to reevaluate whether your company makes >$100k once per year. It also allows them to start charging enthusiasts anytime they feel like it, which isn't great for us, but makes sense for them.

I'm going to have to give it a closer look. Maybe see how hard it is to create designs for 3d printing. CNC machines, laser cutters, and 3d printers make up the home designer's trifecta as far as I can tell.