Training

How-to videos on the CNC Shark

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

041414cbqi9449

Training

Post by 041414cbqi9449 »

Have just purchased the CNC Shark HD 2.0. Is there anyone near Waco,Tx that would be interested in showing my company how to work the vectric v carve program. Would be willing to compensate for showing.

4DThinker

Re: Training

Post by 4DThinker »

There are free training videos available at Vectric.com, the company that makes VCarve and Cut3D

http://support.vectric.com/training-material/vcarve-pro
http://support.vectric.com/training-material/cut3d

milo30

Post by milo30 »

Learning the VCarve program takes time. Then it takes more time to be proficient and capable of using it efficiently. The video training will show you in step by step instructions how to operate it.

I would suggest that you select one or 2 people and besides the online videos, find a vectric camp and send them to it.

ohiococonut

Post by ohiococonut »

Just an FYI

The Vectric Team are very pleased to announce that this year's User Group Meeting will be hosted at The Florida Hotel & Conference Center on Friday 10th & Saturday 11th October 2014!

Seating is limited and first come, first served. I'm sure they will cover all of their software but they can answer ANY questions you may have.
Del

"It's not what you take when you leave this world behind you, it's what you leave behind you when you go."

Gettuit

Post by Gettuit »

Thanks for the info. Is there a link for this conference to show what it will cover? I just got my first cnc, the Woodshark HD2.0 two weeks ago, and could also use any assistance available. I've watched and played along with the tutorials, but end up getting different results for some reason. I'm pretty tech and software savvy, but it would help if there was a tutorial that assumed the user might run into problems. The tutorials I've watched don't cover any type of software troubleshooting. For example, when I tried to do a basic name sign for my house, I ran into errors saying 4 vectors not selected, etc. I'm sure I'll get it with practice, but any additional info is appreciated.

NM. Found the link for the conference. Might just go.