CNC Shark

How-to videos on the CNC Shark

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

ericklein

CNC Shark

Post by ericklein »

I have a CNC Rockler Shark purchased 2 years ago. We made about 150 2D signs with it for Christmas last year and are wanting to sell the machine and software. I also have the dust collection attachment for the router and hose. I'm asking $2200 and I will include all shipping charges as well. You can reach me at 918-510-3011 if you are interested. I hope this is not considered an inappropriate post on this forum, but I figured this would be the best place to generate interest since many would not know what this machine is capable of. Thanks, Eric.
Last edited by ericklein on Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

meb

Re: CNC Shark

Post by meb »

Where are you located and what model CNC Shark do you have. What software and are you including the licence for the software?

ericklein

Post by ericklein »

I am in Sapulpa, Oklahoma. The model I can't recall, I'm at work. I have original invoice at home but the specs are as follows:
MACHINE
• Travel: X: 13" Y: 24" Z: 4.25"
• High Speed traverse
• Bearings: 12 Precision Linear Bearing Guides (4 on each axis) that maximizes rigidity
• Resolution: less then .001 of an inch
• 269 oz/in 1.8-degree steppers
• USB interface with on controller memory storage
• 24V Supply to provide full power to the steppers
• VCarve Pro program included
• Rockler Holding Clamps included
• Rockler Router V bit included
•Mounts for a Bosch Router included (Router sold separately)
•Free downloadable control program

I have the router with it also.

The software is the V-Carve Pro, version 7.0. We also have the 3-D software which I've not used. I will be happy to include the license for the software registered to us if that is legal. I'm not sure if it is, but if so that's fine. I can make a copy of the original invoice and send it to you if you wish. Also, I'll be happy to take pictures if you would like. I'll get in touch with Next Wave to see how to transfer the software licensing or if it's even necessary.

ericklein

Post by ericklein »

It is the model that sells for $2899.00. I have the dust boot, the dust collection hose, the router and I'll cover shipping for $2500. Software included.

ericklein

Post by ericklein »

It looks as if Vectric, the software designer, may have a transfer fee for the software according to Next Wave Automation.

meb

Post by meb »

You have the CNC Shark Basic system. It has the MDF bed which is not bad.

There is a license transfer fee for the software through Vectric. The new owner needs to contact Vectric and they will contact you to verify the transfer, easy process.

You say you also have the 3d software, is that Aspire or are you talking about a set of 3d models?

ericklein

Post by ericklein »

Right on the model. Also on the transfer. Any idea how much? I may be willing to pay that too depending. Aspire is what I have.

meb

Post by meb »

Last time that I knew the transfer fee was $50. Since it is Aspire some one will get a good deal. Did you upgrade to Aspire or did you buy it separately? If you upgraded then the VCarve software licence was changed to Aspire and the Vcarve software is no longer good. If you bought the Aspire outright then both are active and the licences could be sold separately. Transfer fees still apply. They will have great software and a decent starter machine to learn on or add a back up to their tools.

ericklein

Post by ericklein »

The software all came with the machine when I bought it.

ericklein

Post by ericklein »

I'd pay the fee if there is one.